The brand new releases Pokémon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl have been out for lower than every week, and it appears a duplication glitch has already been found – permitting trainers to clone Pokémon and even any gadgets connected, equivalent to Grasp Balls.
And listed below are the steps to duplicate this glitch (via Nintendo Everything):
1. Put two Pokemon which might be in the identical place in numerous bins (like the underside proper nook)
2. Take one in all these Pokemon and put them within the Battle Field
3. Go to the Solaceon daycare, speak to the lady, and select the Pokemon from the opposite field
4. Earlier than closing out, click on on the “Field Listing” within the backside left
5. Press “Y” and swap the slots that they’re positioned in, after which deposit your Pokemon
6. Reopen your bins and go to the Battle Field
7. Take a Pokemon you’re going to “delete” and insert it
8. Take the Pokemon you wish to clone and add it to the listing
9. View the abstract display screen of the Pokemon you simply added; once you come again out, will probably be cloned
When you do determine to carry out this glitch – it is at your personal danger. And it is seemingly The Pokémon Firm and developer ILCA will roll out a patch for this as quickly as potential.