The 2021 NFL season is into double-digit weeks and previous the midpoint of its new 17-game schedule. That makes it an ideal early time to verify in on the up to date standings and what the playoff image is trying like after Week 10’s motion.
The league stored its expanded playoff discipline, with 14 of its 32 groups (43.8 p.c) set to qualify for the most recent postseason. That features 7 every from the AFC and NFC, with solely the No. 1 seeds getting byes on high of home-field benefit.
Who could be in, who’s nonetheless in rivalry, and who ought to be interested by subsequent season? This is a complete look:
NFL standings after Week 10
AFC playoff image
Who could be in?
1. Tennessee Titans (8-2), first place, AFC South. The Titans have key wins over the Payments and Chiefs to construct up their sturdy convention document, with solely a loss to the Jets. Their different loss was to the Cardinals. Beating the Saints, they went up a recreation and a half forward of the shedding Ravens. Remaining power of schedule: .346
2. Buffalo Payments (6-3), first place, AFC East. The Payments have been thrilled after they beat the Chiefs to get to 5-1 however have misplaced robust video games to the Titans and Jaguars to observe up their Week 1 dwelling loss to the Steelers. Past falling to this seed, that is dwindled their division lead over Patriots to solely a half recreation. That is why their Jets rebound win was enormous. Remaining power of schedule: .513
3. Baltimore Ravens (6-3), first place, AFC North. The Ravens did not hold stress on the Titans and Payments by being shocked by the Dolphins on Thursday night time. They’ve key AFC wins over the Chiefs and Chargers but additionally misplaced to the Raiders and Bengals. The important thing for them holding a powerful non wild-card place is profitable extra within the robust AFC North down the stretch. Remaining power of schedule: 579
4. Kansas Metropolis Chiefs (6-4), first place, AFC West. The Chiefs took over their rightful place within the division by beating the Raiders and likewise getting a break from the Chargers shedding the late afternoon window forward of them. They might want to get forward of everybody forward of them outright to maneuver to up all the best way to No. 1 as a result of three of their losses got here to the Titans, Payments and Ravens. Remaining power of schedule: 577
5. Pittsburgh Steelers (5-3-1), second place, AFC North. The Steelers are hoping to remain proper behind the Ravens of their chase for a second straight division title. They’ve wins over the Payments, Browns and Broncos however misplaced to the Raiders and Bengals. They have been shorthanded however nonetheless ought to have crushed the Lions. A tie continues to be a greater end result than the Browns had. Remaining power of schedule: .600
6. New England Patriots (6-4), second place, AFC East. The Patriots have rallied to get two video games above .500 and hold the Payments from working away with the division once more. They gained a key wild-card implications recreation in opposition to the Browns in Week 10. Their different massive convention win was over the Chargers. Remaining power of schedule: .515
7. Los Angeles Chargers (5-4), second place, AFC West. The Chargers bolted into the shock division lead going into Week 10 by advantage of wins over the Chiefs and Raiders, so the house loss to the Vikings harm. Brandon Staley is a coach of the 12 months candidate as Yr 2 with Justin Herbert has been fortuitous. They should sustain the sturdy AFC West play within the second half. They should beat the Chiefs once more, now trailing them by a half recreation. Remaining power of schedule: .473
Who can get there?
8. Cincinnati Bengals (5-4)
9. Las Vegas Raiders (5-4)
10. Indianapolis Colts (5-5)
11. Cleveland Browns (5-5)
12. Denver Broncos (5-5)
The Bengals and Raiders have a key recreation in opposition to one another in Week 11 in Las Vegas. The Browns have to make up floor shortly within the AFC North once more. The Broncos are certain to fade and the Colts may need dug themselves too massive of an early gap to return as a wild card.
Who’s set to be out?
13. Miami Dolphins (3-7)
14. New York Jets (2-7)
15. Jacksonville Jaguars (2-7)
16. Houston Texans (1-8)
There isn’t any shock right here, save for the foremost dropoff for the Dolphins. The Jets and Jaguars have to see extra out of their rookie first-round quarterbacks within the second half.
NFC playoff image
Who could be in?
1. Inexperienced Bay Packers (8-2), first place, NFC North. The Packers did beat the Cardinals however misplaced to the Saints amongst contenders. They need not fear in regards to the division once more and would like to put the playoff path by means of Lambeau Area. They’re again in that prime place after their win over the Seahawks whereas the Cardinals misplaced. Remaining power of schedule: .454
2. Arizona Cardinals (8-2), first place, NFC West. The Cardinals rolled over their first-half schedule, save for the Week 8 loss at dwelling to the Packers, the staff now proper forward of them. In addition they have a key highway win over the Rams already within the division. However the Panthers loss with out Kyler Murray in Week 10 could hang-out them for some time with a shrinking division edge. Remaining power of schedule: .438
3. Dallas Cowboys (7-2), first place, NFC East. The Cowboys jumped again right here after rebounding from the Broncos dwelling debacle by ripping the Falcons again in They’re nonetheless in nice form to run away with the division and are alive and properly for home-field benefit. Remaining power of schedule: .493
4. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-3), first place, NFC South. The Buccaneers do not wish to fall to a wild card once more and want to fret about ending forward of the Saints, to whom they misplaced in Week 8. They nonetheless are a powerful menace to complete as a top-two seed to make their Tremendous Bowl repeat path somewhat simpler however the surprising Week 10 loss at Washington, their second in a row, did not assist. Remaining power of schedule: .467
5. Los Angeles Rams (7-3) second place, NFC West. The Rams failed to maneuver right into a digital tie with the Cardinals, to whom they misplaced, by being upset by the 49ers on Monday night time for his or her second straight defeat. They’re nonetheless in sturdy form for at the least this seed and can hold pushing for the division title with one other recreation vs. Arizona left. Remaining power of schedule: .538
6. New Orleans Saints (5-4), second place, NFC South. The Saints have some massive NFC wins on their resume over the Packers, Buccaneers and Seahawks. The convention is weak sufficient to at the least fall again on this seed or No. 7 behind with the Bucs, with a good shot at repeating within the division. Sadly, they could not beat the Titans to benefit from the Buccaneers’ stumble. Remaining power of schedule: .493.
7. Carolina Panthers (5-5), third place, NFC South. The Panthers jumped right here into the ultimate spot earlier than their recreation at Arizona because of the Falcons, whom they beat earlier within the season, shedding to the Cowboys. They stayed right here by thrashing the Cardinals as the one precisely .500 staff within the NFC. Remaining power of schedule: .516
Who can get there?
8. Minnesota Vikings (4-5)
9. San Francisco 49ers (4-5)
10. Atlanta Falcons (4-5)
11. Philadelphia Eagles (4-6)
12. Washington Soccer Crew (3-6)
13. New York Giants (3-6)
14. Seattle Seahawks (3-6)
15. Chicago Bears (3-6)
The Vikings, who beat the Panthers and Seahawks, can nonetheless make a run to a wild card ought to they determine tips on how to win extra shut video games. Likewise, the 49ers cannot be counted out to rally, particularly after an enormous win in opposition to the Rams. The Falcons are a bizarre staff from week to week, arduous to belief both manner. The Seahawks nonetheless are harmful with a more healthy Russell Wilson again. The Eagles, Giants and Washington have solely a determined wild-card path behind the Cowboys. The Bears and are hanging on by a thread.
Who’s set to be out?
16. Detroit Lions (0-8-1)
Put the Lions on pure winless look ahead to the remainder of the season with a tie after their bye.